1. Payment in full is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
2. Payment must clear within 24 hours prior to delivery.
3. You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items. Letters/Graphics are $14.00 each. Happy Birthday signs are $125.00.
4. If you are ordering a yard greeting for a location other than your home, please let someone in that household or business know that we will be setting up in their yard and returning to pick up within 24 hours.
5. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the yard display. Our displays WILL NOT support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
6. We ask that you take pride in your yard display and treat it with respect. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE ITEMS. Please clear yard of all debris from lawnmowers, animal feces, or anything that will prevent our team member from setting up.
7, Please DO NOT throw yard display items in the garbage or vandalize them. These items are our property and business. Please notify the honoree of the same.
8. Please protect our signs from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may also cause damage as well. If you have a lawn crew coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
9. Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun, which could potentially damage our signs.
10. PLEASE WATER YOUR GRASS THE EVENING BEFORE WE SET UP YOUR SIGNS. THIS HELPS THE YARD STAKES TO STAY IN PLACE AND KEEPS YOUR GREETING LOOKING NICE. SHOULD YOU NOT WATER YOUR GRASS AND YOUR SIGN FALL, THERE IS A $25.00 FEE FOR US TO RETURN AND FIX IT.
11. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
12. Please DO NOT remove our marketing sign that is alongside your greeting.
13. HIJK'ed yard greetings and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
14. Yard cards are fun in nature and meant to add to your occasion. We will not do any greetings that contain lewd, disrespectful language that are not positive in nature.
15. By booking with HIJK'ed yard greetings, you are agreeing to allow photographs of your display to be used for marketing purposes, unless otherwise requested in writing.
16. Please remember to share your our HIJK'ed yard greetings posts highlighting your yard sign on your personal Facebook and Instagram pages.
17. If you have a specific location that you would like the yard greeting placed, please forward us a photo and location description . The sign will not be moved once it has been placed.